- Do you recommend testing a design first?
- What should I look for when testing designs for a Puffy Foam application?
- What is the definition of Foam?
- When would I use Puffy Foam?
- Where would I use Puffy Foam?
- Can any foam be used or only foam specifically designed for embroidery and why would I use Puffy Foam instead of other foam?
- What should I look for when choosing designs? Can any design be used with foam or are there specific designs created for foam?
- And just what is "planking" and "capping"?
- Does it come in colors?
- Does it come in different thicknesses?
- Is it necessary to change machine tensions or density of a design to compensate for a foam topper?
- What about working with foam directly on fabric versus a stabilizer for use as an applique? Are there any tips I need to know when working directly on the fabric?
- What type of needles are best to use with foam? Sharp? Universal? Ballpoint? Should I be concerned with holes left in the foam made by the needle type?
- What tips do you have for laundry care of an item that has foam stitched into the design? Washer and dryer or hang to dry?
- Does the foam shrink when exposed to heat?