Baby Kitty Toy
Download the Baby Kitty Tutorial
- Four fat quarters - one for face, one for arms and legs, two for body patchwork.
- Sulky® 30 or 12 wt. Cotton Thread for embroidery Note: You will need one color for eyes and mouth (black); one color for nose (pink or coral); and one color for cheeks (pink or coral). You may also want to have other colors on hand, just in case you want to use the optional star or heart embroidery shapes.
- Cotton+Steel® Thread by Sulky for piecing (off white) Note: Only available at independent quilting and sewing stores
- Sulky Printable Sticky Fabri-Solvy™ (#459-02)
- Sulky KK 2000™ Temporary Spray Adhesive (optional)
- Straight Pins
- Thin Cotton Batting- 10" x 12" scrap
- Pencil or wash-away marker