Download the Pumpkins Project Instructions and Pattern
Fall is here! This seasonal change brings, crisp air, colorful leaves, hand-picked apples and pumpkins! Pumpkins always decorate our front door steps lighting a path for Halloween trick-or-treaters. However, these uniquely crafted, embroidered pumpkins are sure to be decorating your home from the very first sign of fall until your Christmas decorations demand their appearance.
- 1 yd. orange cotton broadcloth (This yardage will yield several pumpkins of various sizes. Individual sizes of fabric pieces are provided within the directions)
- 1/4 yd. green-tinted Tulle, Netting, or Organza. This yardage will yield several leaves.
- Sulky® 40 Wt. Rayon
- Blue Black 942-1182
- Med. Dk. Avocado 942-1176
- Sulky® 40 Wt. PolyDeco™ – Orange to match your fabric
- Embroidery Designs
- Polyester fiber fill
- Sulky® KK 2000™ Temporary Spray Adhesive
- 12/80 Embroidery Needle
- Jute Cord – pumpkin "ribs"
- Flat Jute Cord – pumpkin stems
- Raffia-ribbon (optional) – additional "curls" / decorations
- Hot glue gun
- Metal yarn needle