Sticky Fabri-Solvy works just the same as Fabri-Solvy only it has a wonderful self-stick
back, which is accessed by removing a release sheet. It's like magic for turned appliqués: Stitch it, turn it, and stick it. It holds items in place for hoopless and reversible embroidery. Ideal for accurate placement of loose items when making scarves or thread collages. Photocopy your designs onto it, then peel off the release sheet and stick the design in place for hand embroidery, appliqué, needlepunch, machine and hand
quilting. With no paper component, it washes away quickly and completely every time!
For your photocopying convenience, it also comes in 8-1/2" x 11" sheets.
It has always been our goal at Sulky to bring you the most pertinent
information you need to be successful using Sulky products in all of your
fun and creative sewing, embroidery, quilting, and crafting projects.
Consistently high quality Sulky Stabilizers are the only ones you will ever
need to "Create with Confidence".
- Sulky Stabilizers are made using a combination of the most advanced technology and
the highest quality, fiber-based materials. All are acid-free and lead-free.
- No other Stabilizers have more fibers per square inch.
- All Sulky 8", 12" and 20" rolls are packaged in a reusable storage container to keep them fresh and usable for years.
- All Sulky Stabilizers have color-coded packaging and icons to help you choose the
right Sulky Stabilizer for each of your creative projects.
- Clear, easy-to-understand directions in every package assure success every time.
- For almost 30 years, millions of consumers have relied on the uncompromising quality of Sulky products.
Learn more here