Sulky Thread Lace Yarn Scarf
Great yarn scarves are not just for knitters anymore! This great scarf is a perfect gift for a friend
or for yourself and you can sew this up on a regular domestic sewing machine in just a few hours.
Make it your own by using yarn and threads in your favorite colors.
Supplies That We Used:
1. Sulky 40 wt. Rayon Thread
(We used 1256 & 1045)
2. Three Irish Girls® Wexford Merino
Silk™ Knitting Yarn
3. 8” roll of Sulky Ultra Solvy Water
4. Fine-line, Permanent-ink Marker
5. Couching or Braiding foot